Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where I've Been

I apologize for the unannounced hiatus from new posts. It's been mainly due to lack of time because of work and school, concerns about quality, and akrasia. I'll have several posts up in the next few days, and I hope to post sporadically until May, when I graduate. From that point on my time will be more at my discretion and I hope to be updating regularly. I would like to thank my readers for their patience and I hope I've provided some food for thought. By the way, donations to SIAI are being matched until February 28. Please consider donating. I wish everyone a happy and rational 2010.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.